La descripción de MyRightel
Manage Your SIM Card by "My RighTel" App.
My RighTel enables you to complete a wide range of affairs related to your SIM Card including, but not limited to, purchasing internet packages, buying Rials and Exciting charges, getting aware of your RighTel SIM Card's details and description of your previous and present plans and packages, observing and paying your bills, checking coverage maps, and finding RighTel stores, without having to contact the Customer Service Center.
Some features of MyRighTel include:
• Package Report (My Packages): By selecting this option, a page showing active packages will be displayed.
• Package Purchase: In this section, a multitude of offers are presented to subscribers, who are able to make the best choice according to their needs.
• Current Services: By selecting Current Services, you can witness the status of your different services and activate/deactivate your intended service. These services include Missed calls, Call report, Rinavaz Services, International Roaming, Teleconference, Call waiting, Keeping a current call
• Normal Direct Charge: The option Top-Up active only for prepaid and data subscriptions.
• Exciting charge: Users of data and prepaid subscriptions are subject to an incremental charge up to 35% with regard to the manner by which they purchase their credit.
• Payment of Bills: The option Payment of Bills is active only for postpaid subscriptions.
• Family and Friends: The service Family and Friends will enable you to add up to five on-net and two off-net mobile numbers to which you make your most frequent calls. From now on, you will have special discounts on making voice calls to them.
• Coverage Map: By selecting the intended city, coverage map will be displayed.
• RighTel Stores: By clicking on this icon, a list of active RighTel stores will be displayed, showing their addresses and business hours and days.
• My Payments: In this section, a chronological list of all your payments for buying RighTel services and products will be shown.
• Call detail record (CDR): On all RighTel SIM cards, you can receive in your inbox your PDF-format call detail records within your intended time interval.
• Submitting a Problem: In case you ever encounter any problem, you can register it without the need to call the RighTel Customer Service Center, whose experts will appropriately resolve all registered problems as soon as possible.
> Fixing some bugs
> Adding Sim-Card Termination